- Intensive Courses: 20 lessons/week (Mon.-Fri. 10.00 am -1:30 pm)
- Extra intensive courses: 30 lessons/week (10.00 am -1:30 plus + afternoon)
- Long term courses (for residents): 2 hours/week (min. of 1 month)
- Private courses: In the afternoons
- Combination courses: Intensive course + Private lessons
- Additional information: Group size: max. 10 students. / Levels: Beginners (A1, A2), Intermediate (B1, B2) and Advanced (C1, C2).
Lessons duration: 45 minutes. The weekend is free. Leisure and cultural activities offered.
- Each level consists of basic grammar, vocabulary work, listening and speaking, discussion on current topics, and local, cultural and environmental studies.
- Our methodology includes conversation, role play, and practical, verbal and written exercices.
- Our teachers are academically qualified, Spanish natives drawing on many years of extensive teaching experience.
- We can also prepare you for recognised national Ministry of Education and Science exams, (according to appropriate levels). Please contact the school office for more information. Examinations take place twice a year.
- Students who have already completed our courses are entitled to reductions.
- Each level includes basic grammar, vocabulary work, reading and listening comprehension, expression training, discussion, dealing with current topics and cultural studies.
- The emphasis is on oral expression.
- In the form of learning games, dialogues, role plays and other practical, oral and written exercises, what has been learned in class is implemented immediately.
- Our teachers are academically trained Spaniards who have a wide range of teaching techniques thanks to many years of teaching experience.
- We also prepare you for the state-recognized exams held by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science (depending on the respective proficiency level inicial, básico or superior). You can register for this in our office. The tests are carried out twice a year.
The price includes:
- Teaching materials (text books, exercises, photocopies etc.).
- A certificate, awarded on completion of the course.
- Use of our well-stocked library containing books, videos, CD-Roms, cassettes, courses and more.
- Accommodation arrangements (weekly cleaning/change of bed linen).
- Accompanying you to your reserved apartment.
- In tandem: contact and conversation with local Spanish-speakers, materials and venue provided.
- Information about leisure activities (mountain biking and walking tours, boat trips, sailing, diving, bus trips, cultural events and fiestas etc.).
NOT included in the price:
- Journey to Valle Gran Rey
- Leisure activities
- Didactic materials, travel guides, postcards
Recognized in Berlin, Brandenburg, Hamburg, Hesse, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Lower Saxony, Rhineland-Palatinate,
Schleswig-Holstein and Saxony-Anhalt.
There are no classes on weekends.