Recognized educational leave on La Gomera
Learn Spanish on the most beautiful Canary Island!
Our language school I.D.E.A GOMERA is officially recognized as an educational leave organizer for Berlin, Brandenburg, Hamburg, Hesse, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Lower Saxony, Rhineland-Palatinate, Schleswig-Holstein and Saxony-Anhalt.
The educational leave laws of the federal states recognizing us guarantee every employee (full or part-time) whose job is in one of these federal states the right to a leave of absence for educational leave in Germany or abroad. For the purposes of further training, every employee is entitled to take 5 additional paid vacation days per year or 10 days in 2 years. The course fees are to be paid by the employee. It should be noted that this entitlement is limited to participation in events that have been recognized by the responsible ministries or authorities of the federal states.
As the demand for multilingual employees continues to grow, it is advisable to learn another foreign language in addition to English. The Spanish language is ideal, as Spain shines with respectable growth rates within the EU and has become an important international trading partner. Promote your intercultural competence, openness, flexibility and creativity with a Spanish language course with us through an educational leave in Spain. This is the only way you can stand out from others in the long term.
Our language school I.D.E.A GOMERA offers year-round extra-intensive courses for educational holidaymakers on La Gomera:
- Spanish educational leave for beginners
- Spanish educational leave for intermediate level
- Spanish educational leave for advanced learners
With good planning, the registration / recognition for an educational leave is uncomplicated and proceeds as follows:
- Informing the employer in good time (at least 3 months in advance)
- Register for the desired language course on our website (at least 6 weeks in advance).
- We will issue a confirmation of participation to present to the employer.
- At the end of your language course, you will receive a certificate and a certificate of attendance for your employer.
Further information on the subject of educational leave can be found at:
Lower Saxony: /www.aewb-nds.de
Rhineland-Palatinate: http: //www.mbwjk.rlp.
Schleswig-Holstein: www.bildungsurlaub.schleswig-holstein.de Or at www.bildungsurlaub-sprachkurs.de